Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

Upcoming California Elections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

Upcoming California Elections Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming California Elections   Upcoming California Elections Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm

I know everyone has seen the commericals about the individuals running for the different offices this year; my question is: Who do you think is the most acceptable for the offices they are running for?

Note: Lets keep the debates civil please ~

^_^
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

Upcoming California Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming California Elections   Upcoming California Elections Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:24 pm

I honestly believe that NONE of the canidates deserve a spot...

they all suck and none of them stay true to their words....i say we find new people completely and start from scratch....
Back to top Go down

Upcoming California Elections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the White Lotus :: General Discussions :: Debate & News-
Jump to: