Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

Intro into the mind of Shadow o0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Empty
PostSubject: Intro into the mind of Shadow o0   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

~As you enter the room you find yourself completed sealed off from everything and the only source of light in this dark and foggy realm is a pair of yellow eyes as they look up at you and his face twists into a grin. ~

"Greeting travelers to the Shadow Realm..., I am Shadow and ill be your guide for the most part unless you care to vist with one of my seven shades. So you come to seek to understand me better? Sounds like a simple task if i was a simple person..."

-He smiles back as he snaps his fingers as the fog lightens up as the dark shade of black and purple in the realm merge and allow light into the room-

"I am a collection of things from all different eras and planes...you dont want to make me an enemy, though im not one to fight my allies battle unless they request it"

-A number of chairs appears as he offers you a seat before taking his-

"I have Seven shades who have help me gain powers only a few could ever dream of and some that would take lifetimes to master if not even learn. These Shades are apart of me as i am apart of them they are..."

1. Shade - Shapeshifter
2. Eitu - Ninja
3. Aku - Demon
4. Hiten - Planeswalker
5. Kyoumaru - Snake
6. Akegata - Vampire
7. Shiro - Dragon

"Now that you know a little about me...so am i a friend of foe young traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Intro into the mind of Shadow o0   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Welcome to LF!

Make sure you read the forum rules. & Happy Posting! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

PostSubject: Re: Intro into the mind of Shadow o0   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Ok im totally lost as to what is all that information for....

Is tht some kind of rp chara??? 11

Umm anywhoo nice to meet u...i guess!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: Read the subject...they help   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 pm

you stubbed into my realm without even asking yourself why you came in the first place?

I was offering a insight into my mind, you can take or leave whatever bits and pieces you like. Just dont let yourself get too lost now.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

PostSubject: Re: Intro into the mind of Shadow o0   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Wow! Arent we a pushy one? lol Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro into the mind of Shadow o0   Intro into the mind of Shadow o0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro into the mind of Shadow o0
Page 1 of 1