Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

My two cents ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

My two cents ;) Empty
PostSubject: My two cents ;)   My two cents ;) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 pm

under entertainment a TCG section... (trading card game) im a big card player and if anyone else is ill like to pass off ideas and talk about cards.

Maybe also under avatar and signs have something called Scrapbook or something where users can post spare images for other people to use or edit for others so we can help one another out ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

My two cents ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My two cents ;)   My two cents ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 am

ill host a poll once we reached 40 members; and if majority of members want a TCG section it will be added; and as far as the scrapbook go you can make a thread in the signature and Avatar section and title it scrapbook; reason being because most users arent going to post pictures unless they are asked for them; ive seen that idea come and go thus the reason the "ARTWORK" section was made; it allows members to put anything related to art there, maybe they want to show off something new or even allow someone else to borrow the image, it can all be done there.

Thank you for your input. HAPPY POSTING cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Badou_Nails
Senior Mod
Badou_Nails

My two cents ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My two cents ;)   My two cents ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

I only play poker and black jack (21)
*bwhahahahahahaha*
pink
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

My two cents ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My two cents ;)   My two cents ;) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm

this thread is CLOSED

Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My two cents ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My two cents ;)   My two cents ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My two cents ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the White Lotus :: Site Issues / Questions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: