Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Empty
PostSubject: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 am

Game: DEAD SPACE.... OMG -turns red- come on...its dark and those messed up things can attack you at any time. Great game just wish i could play it...

Movie: Its been awhile since i was scared of a movie i think when i was little i saw Kujo or something with that crazy-@$$ dog...Oh and the one with bees where they covered the family house and filled their house killing em...kinda like birds but with bee EWWW X_X
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 am

Def. Dead Space for games. For the exact reasons u just stated, lol. Silent Hill (the originals) comes in at a close second.
Back to top Go down
Badou_Nails
Senior Mod
Badou_Nails

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

You haven't lived till you have gone the the nerve racking and control clinching Fatal Frame series
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 pm

I gonna go ahead and admit that the old playstation 2 "Resident Evil" series still gives me the chills. Crazy boss fights, wierd theme music, and even this ugly thing (formally known as Nemisis!) with a big bazooka follow you around everywhere...i can't even play it half the time becuase Im scared that something is going to jump out and get me!!!

Id like to give the producers of that game a piece of my mind... threat very upset lol!
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: resident evil   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

The ps1 Resident evils were scary even now. they made you feel the terror of ur character and pulled you to fight for your life ^_^ and having nemesis following you around was pretty sick too.
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 am

Ya the PS1 RE's had a real sense of panic and struggle, cause i remember i ran out of bullets alot, so that really made u panic. and Licker ftw!
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am

I remember watching my cousin playing a game titled "F.E.A.R"; and i think im alone in saying this but i think it litterally made me jump out of my skin with all the things that are constantly in the dark and even moving around in the light jumping right in front of you...as time went on it honestly got worst.
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?   What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movie / Game makes you sh** your pants?
Page 1 of 1