Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Empty
PostSubject: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am

The Tales of the JuSod Crystal

Era/Setting: It was a time of magic; Witches and warlocks, dragon and fairys! The land of Alasmerra was something of marvelous wonder, with its high moutain and beautiful terrain. Its lavender night skys and crystline blue mornings. Filled with all the different races of creature; elf, dwarf, phases, etc. Alasmerra was not only home to humaniod but also home to beautiful creatures: dragons, massive talking bears, and even wonderous different kinds of birds. But there was something that plaged many parts if this land. A sickness that drowned parts of this land with chaos and destruction, war and rebellion. The JuSod Crystal...

The Legend: In Alasmerra the tribes lived peaceful most of the time, but with more and more tribes wanting power over the land... wars started breaking out all across the land, which involved peaceful and evil creature alike making other tribe leaders began to worry. But one group in particular was destined not to fall prisoner to any opposing tribe...The Ki-Yons, a mostly peaceful netural acient group from the cosmos that had be around for many a decade out lasting most of the specices in Alasmerra. They were firece when it came to battle but their numbers where not nearly are large as the other tribes and that is what worried them; So they put all their efforts into giving their people the edge in battle...eventually they created the JuSod Crystal! A jewel so powerful that it took more than 3 Ki-Yons to wield its full power! With the creation of the crystal, came the creation of rumors that began to spread throughout Alasmerra! After hearing this some of the other tribes attack the Ki-Yons rapidly and without end. Battles raged on for years, centuries, and remaining victourous was the Ki-Yons due to the JuSod Crystal! They were fixated on keeping their reign over their land and in battle, until one battle with the Tip.Klee.Ma that ended it all and the jewel was lost! Being vastly out numbered the remaining Ki-Yon retreated without looking for it, and without thinking twice also leaving behind thier homes they fled into the deeper montain area of Alasmerra. The Ki-Yon moving into a new climate gave birth to a new race the A-Yons; More agile then the Ki-Yons but not nearly as powerful. The tale of the jewel was passed to all those who were born after the massive war and right before the last of the elder Ki-Yons died he requested that the jewel be found and destroyed!

Ki-Yon elder's last words: "Destory the jewel, make peace with it...the power it holds it nothing to be in awe about...it is evil..and corruption is not the Ki-Yon way...(cough)..i leave this to our new generation...rid our past and clear your future..(cough).."

This is where you come in, you know the story as a traveler, a nomad, or even a treasure seeker or what ever you choose to be; And you want the either want to obtain the crystal for power, or maybe you want to find it and destory it, or maybe even you want to sell it to the highest bidder? Who knows, maybe you dont what anything to do with the crystal? Maybe you just want to start a family and grow old? Or do you want to do jobs for other people and make money? Try and take over the land? However you decide to you make your mark in Alasmerra.. is totally and completely up to you! You decided what you want to do!

RACES----> ((( If you have an idea for a new race, PM me with all the details and ill put it on the list! )))

A-Yons: Not a class nor race but a combination of the two. A-Yons are decendents of the ancients Ki-Yons, a more focused but greedy set, whos power trip is what caused their destruction. A-Yons are a of anicent cosmic energy that has been gathered and focused within a pure figure. A-Yons looks can vary depending on location, climate, or even time; but they all have the similar appreance or form of an "ANGEL" or "DEMON". All A-Yons are equip with wings and cosmic energy. They have a choice between good and evil types of ancient magic. Depending on their choice, these ancient powers take hold and help the A-Yon in different ways; Although the choice is made early to be good or evil an A-Yon are a fickle bunch and their attitudes towards different speices isnt to kindly, as though they believe they are superior; On top of most things is their loyalty...they find that to be one of thee most important things in the world. They find that honor is obtained when loyalty is maintained. Although they arent spiteful in nature, the A-Yon race can be a formidable foe, or a faithful companion; and there are now only a few left.

Phase: A phatom like creature; they normally do not have a solid body and tend to control weaker life forms, moving from one host body to another. Although they can take control of a host body, unfortanely their weakness is they cant control the host's memories and if the host fights hard enough they can remove the phase from their body completely once forcefully removed they cannot re-enter that particular host again; and if the host dies while the phase is inside so does the phase. A phase cant possess a host for more than 3-4 years minimum of 4-6 weeks depending on the nature of the hosts mental state. (ex: a stressed character = easier target to take control of; ) They can however fully control the host body and abilities while inside.

Elf: Elves are mysterious, mystical beings, wrought from light during the birth of time. They are often arrogant and haughty as a result of their advance age both as a race, and as individuals. They are the wardens of nature, the children of the gods. Their lives are long and know no sickness or disease. They are one with the earth, Elfs were made from it and they shall return to it at the end of time. Although they dont seem like they have that many weaknesses a elf is just like a human and can die from a deep wound, or cut that goes untreated, even and arrow to the heart. They are warriors, magicians, and archers.

Dwarf: dwarfs are small humanlike creatures, often endowed with magical powers. Dwarfs generally look like old men with long beards and are sometimes ugly or misshapen. But dont allow their size or shape to mistake them, they pack a powerful punch and have very admirable magic skills; although most of the men are skilled in two handed weapons, and hand-to-hand combat. The women in the tribes tend to be alittle more skilled in healing, herbs, and magic.

Tip.Klee.Ma: A fairly new race. It is a mix between elf and dwarf. They vary in size; some taller with my husky structure or visa versa. They have extraordinary magical abilities, and are very much more agile. Unfortnately not more in known about them beside the fact that they tend to be alittle more on the savage side, they are more aggressive, and less torelable to outsiders. They dont get along with other races, nor do they like company. They are called thee barbarians of alasmerra.

Dragonite: Dragonites are a unqiue creatures; they are humaniod beings that can choose to activate magical armour from a dragon's heart crystal (ex: [CLICK HERE TO SEE MALE] [CLICK HERE FOR FEMALE]) these crystal are very limited and not many can control the power inside! If forced, the dragon's heart crystal can kill the user trying to manipulate it. All the dragon's heart crystals are elemental; being fire, wind, earth, light, dark, etc. The dragonite's downfall is that its user has no special abilities unless the crystal is being used. Without the crystal's magical abilities the user is powerless and can cast no spells or fight with amazing strenght, etc; Once the crystal is call upon the power possiblities are endless! Once the dragon's heart crystal has finally chosen a indvidual it will remain with that indivdual until death, to which it will then leave in search of the next person capable of using it. Dragonite's vary when it comes to the light and the darkness, so be wary!
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Time: [Early Afternoon ---> Late Afternoon]
Current Positions: [Hitanoma Village]
Party: [Gengee; pet semii angel spirit] Click ---> GENGEE

Coming up on the Hitanoma Village Rena looked at Gengee who was hovering above her right shoulder. "I guess we can take a break Gengee." she stated noticing that her pet was looking alittle famished. Walking into the Hitanoma village was like walking into a magical world all in its own; Trading selling goods from far distant lands, kids playing in the market area, laughing and joy ringed through the villages pathways. "Cheerful village..." she smirked walking towards the inn. Pushing the doors in she looked around and completely analyzed the place finding all exits and mentally marking all possible threats, not that she found many being as this town seemed to be running on happy juice. Rena walks over to an empty table and sits down, while Gengee plops down beside her, completely exhuasted seeing as they hadn't had a break in over 3 days! "Did i over do it this time Geng?" she smiled looking at him rest on the wooden inn floor.

Soon after seating herself, Rena was approached by a waitress seeming to have just been getting off of her lunch break. "Can i get you anything dear?" the woman asked with a strange accent Rena hadn't heard before. "Yea, Id like something to drink, whatever this town is known for and a large pile of dile berries for my friend here.." she added pointing down at her feathered feline. "Coming right up!" said the woman with a smile and walked off into the back of the inn's kitchen. "You really know how to pick the towns the we hangout in Gengee...I think im going to pick the next one.." she added looking at her companion; he didnt pay her any mind at all and continued laying there on the floor without so much as a leg movement.

She looked around the inn again making more mental notes; it was almost like she had OCD, becuase whenever she would get into and unfamiliar place she would go into supersonic note taking mode. She could run over 100 senerios in her head and make sure that she was the victor in everyone. About ten minutes roll by and Rena begins to get antcy; 'I wonder whats taking so long?' she thought to herself looking at some men that just came into the inn. She could tell right away that they werent from the area, and without even thinking about she started running senerios in her head once again. The men where seated to a large table by the same woman that had taken Rena's order, it was about six of them. Large husky built men with broad shoulder's and big muscles. And oddly they all seemed to be carrying weapons of different sorts.

Fifteen more mintues passed and the lady was back with a large bowl of berries for Gengee and a large cup full of the town's famous juju juice. It was green in color and seemed to be fizzing. "You really know how to pick them..." she frowned drinking the fizzing juice. Trying hard to mind her business, Rena kept glancing over at the large group of men, and noticed that a couple of them where also looking at her! "Oh boy, this is not going to end well..." she mumbled under her breathe drinking the last of the juice. Two of the men had gotten up and started to walk over to the table where she and Gengee where sitting. "Excuse me, but my friend and I have bet going that your an A-Yon; 300 gins say that your not..." the men chuckled at his own accord. "Well im sorry to make you lose your bet but I haven't the slightest clue as to what you talking about, now if youll excuse me...my friend and i are trying to relax..." she added looking down at Gengee and sipping on the empty mug. "Your lying!" said the other man as he reaches over the table and trys to grab Rena's top, but before he could even get into touching range Rena leaped into action. She meet his hand with her own grabbing him and jumping right over the table still holding his hand. She then launched him with all her strenght into the inn's back wall. The inn grew quite as people started rushing out.

"Now again...Im trying to relax...leave me alone and go about your day and there will be no problems.." She says in a serious mono tone voice. Still eating Gengee watches as his master stood her ground against four more now angry men. "Again please heed my warning, for this is the final time ill say it..."she said forwarningly. None of the men backed down so Rena lifted her hand into the air and closed her eyes; it felt as if the ground began to shake, and out of air appeared a large scythe with a jasmine blade finishing the hold. Rena now opening her eyes, locked onto her first target...
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah_Grim
-Newbie Plus-
Aaliyah_Grim

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Time: [Early Afternoon]
Current Positions: [Hitanoma cow fields]
Party: [Alone]

"I am Kenshin Rain!!" he announced happily...to a cow. The Heffa 'Moo'd' back at him before outstretching its long pink tongue to run along his chin. Suprised, Kenshin would chuckle patting the cow's head. "Nice to meet you to. Please lend me your milk!" he would say, dancing marrily to the side of the cow. He squatten down on his tippy toes, reaching on his belt to pull up a small gourd. Opening the top, he held it under one of the cow's utter's, pulling at it softly with his left hand. The Heffa would 'Moo' as the milk began to seep out and into the gourd. "Oh so now you choose to back out," Kenshin said, chuckling lightly.

Kenshin would rise to his feet when the gourd was full, running his right hand through his red hair. "Ah! I'm ganna be late for breakfast! Mary is preparing me wheaties!!" he panicked to the cow. The boy would pat the cows belly in thanks before attaching the gourd back to his belt, and taking off back towards the town. "EEEEE she is so going to kill me for making her wait to long! Then I won't get my Wheaties!!!" Kenshin whined aloud, picking up his paste.

Finally reaching the small inn, Kenshin leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. Sweat ran down his neck; he would raise his arm to whipe it off his neck. "Oo...talk about a good work out before breakfast," he chuckled and pushed off the wall heading towards the door when Mary came rushing out, slamming the door behind her. The female's eyes were widen and frightened. Kenshin grabbed her shoulders lightly, asking, "What happened Mary? Whats going on?" The frightened girl breathed in and out carefully, her voice full of worry, "This girl...I-In the Inn...She only came to rest with her pet...and these men...they...Oh it's horrible!" All the babbling made Kenshin barely understand. "Go get help Mary! I will handle this!" He commanded the girl, letting her take off.

Opening the door, Kenshin peered through, his blue eyes wondering around the Inn. The aroma of Coffee and Ju Ju Juice filled his nose. Finally his eyes caught site of a girl standing ready in front of hugely built men. 'What to do..' He thought to himself. 'I wouldn't be able to use my power in here without setting it on fire...looks like the fun way is the only way...' the thought made a smirk pull at the edge of his lips. Walking in like their was no danger, Kenshin turned to them with a smile. "Hallo! I am Toe Toe! Inn is open yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Time: [Early Afternoon --->> Late Afternoon]
Current Positions: [Hitanoma Village]
Party: [Gengee; pet semii angel spirit]

Rena didnt budge at the sight of this new comer, instead she used his interuption that distracted guards to launch her first attack. 'Perfect!' she thought swinging her large weapon at the first guy cutting his lower abdominal area sending him flying into the inn's bar; she then jumped back on a table and raised her scythe again building up her balance to launch her next attack. When they noticed that their fellow partner had been hit with a surprise attack they pulled out their weapons and charged at Rena. "AHHHHHH!" they scream, the first one smashing the table in front of Rena. Although she didn't lose her balance she flipped backwards landing on another able trying to maintain distance.

The first of the men used his hammer like weapon to again smash the table the Rena had previoucly been standing on, and then he spun around angrily swinging it in a berserk type manner. His spinning became intense with every passing swing, "That isnt good at all..' she thought as she focused on the spinning man neglecting the remaining men; The other individual snuck around the spinning typhoon and crept up behind her trying to hit her with his sword. Right when he was about to stab her in the back she threw her weapon into the ceiling of the inn and jumped in the air trying to aviod the spinning man. Right when she jumped the sneaking man was suprised to see that he was too late and he was then blasted out of the window and into the dirt outside. "Ugh!" he moaned as he tried to stand but his stomach was in massive amounts of pain from the blow.

"Two down and i didnt even have to try hard..." she said looking at the spinning man that seem to keep building up speed and power with every passing sway of his weapon. It had came to her attention that one of the men where missing, she had only taking out two of them and there was five; 'Wheres the other one?' she thought as she jumped to one of the remaining tables left in the inn.

Gengee who had taken his bowl of berries to the top of a shelf of the inn's wine cabinet, watching Rena in this fight that he didn't even seem to lift a finger for. This wasnt like Gengee, for he would always come to his master's side in battle. "Meoow, meooow" he whined looking at the now empty bowl; He fluttered down and ran to the inn's kitchen leaving Rena to fend for herself.

"I don't understand how he isnt tired after all this, it must be his special move or something..." she mumbled flipping over him and running to grab her weapon off the ceiling. "Maybe if i..." she said before she lifted her hand and shot out a burst of electric pulses; but they seemed to bounce right off of the man silioette. And being as she was too tired her other powers werent even any good to her, Rena then notices the boy with red hair and says to him..."If you got anything sepcial you want to do it before this place is done with for good..!" she screamed holding onto her weapon with more force as to imbrace the impact of the spinning man that was headed straight for the two!
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah_Grim
-Newbie Plus-
Aaliyah_Grim

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Current Positions: [Hitanoma cow fields]
Kenshin's eyes widened at the scene that had taken way in front of him. 'All the people are nutts!" He thought to himself as his blue eyes watched the man fly through the window. "Goal!!!" He cheered, raising both arms in the air. A small creature flew between his arms with a bowl in its small paws. 'Oh how cute..' he drifted off, a something plop next to him. The female was sayin SOMETHING to him, but her beauty was destracting him. Kenshin's blue eyes softened, and he smiled happily, "I would love to give you my children..." he mummbled more to himself than speaking louder to the girl.

A sudden whip of wind swept past his face, making him snap out of it. His right foot pushed against the Inn's floor, pushing him away from the whirling man. "Wow!! You can rip someone's head off!" he announced, his words like a small rock to the man. A sudden trickle of electricity volted down his arm, tracing his veins. "Damnit...." he muttered, holding his arm.

The spinning man got closer again; Kenshin ducked quickly ducked, his right palm pressing against the floor to balance him. His left leg swept across the floor, body shifting as he tripped him. As the man decended towards the floor, he still spun; quickly Kenshin grabbed the Man's head as the pace slowed. The man let out a loud scream as bolts and bolts of electricity ran down his arm, through his hand, and into the man's head. Every brain cell being fried under his power.

Kenshin couldn't stop it, no matter how loud the man screamed. He groaned, tightening his teeth as he pulled off of the man letting his body drop to the floor. "Oh no..." Kenshin whispered, dropping to his knees. "What have I done..?" He looked down at his hands, the very tips of his finger black with electric burn. He shook his head, remembering to stay calm or it would get alot worse.

The eyes of the bold town's people looked through the windows. People: "Killers! They are Killers!!" The fear of the people filled the Inn, along with the town's streets. Kenshin pulled himself quickly to his feet, running to the girl. "We have to get out of here! There are people co-"
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Time: [Early Afternoon --->> Late Afternoon]
Current Positions: [Hitanoma Inn]
Party: [Gengee]

Rena watched in fascination as she lifted herself off the ground to aviod the spinning man; and landed watching this strange boy kill the man with ease. 'Hmm, a power like his can come in handy' she thought to herself smirking at his potential. He ran over to her in a panic fret after the towns peolpe had been screaming at the two; but right when he was in mid sentence a formidable amount of husky built men walked into the inn. "Which one of them was it?" said the assumed learder of the group. As Rena looked about them group she noticed the man from the group of five that was the first to enter the inn's doors. "You...you coward, couldn't stay and face me like a man could you?" she added as she pointed her scythe at him.

The leader of the pack seemed to be growing restless as he looked around to see his men scattered over the floor, the inn a mess with destroyed tables, and two young strangers standing there in the mist of it all. "They did all of this? Just the two of them? What are you guys?" he stated with agrivation growing in his tone. He reached on his back to reveal a very large axe. "Someone is gonna tell me what happened here or i'm gon-" he was interupted by Rena, "You arent going to do anything but let me go, I have no quarral with these men...they attacked me; so if you want to try and bully someone stick to those under your ranks..." she snapped turning to the strange boy and whispering in his ears "I hope you know that we are going to have to fight all these guys in a matter of minutes...i hope you still got some juice left..." she finished turning her back on the group.

"DONT TURN YOUR BACK TO ME YOU LITTLE..!" he yelled charging at Rena, and as he lifted his weapon for the strike she meet him in the mid point with a power packed electrical punch to his mid section freezing him in his tracks; He collasped on the floor in front of her, but before his face hit the ground with a thump he yelled, "GET THEM!". Rena looking to the boy, leaped to the inn's second floor. The men seperated most of them going for Rena on the second floor, each carrying a different weapon. Most of their weapons Rena had seen before and came to the conclusion that these men where no other but the Tip.Klee.Ma! Their hieght is what through her off the judgement before. "Well boys...whos first?" she teased backing up slowly as they surrounding both sides of the staircase entrances.

The first one charged at her but made the fatal flaw of stepping too soon and losing his balance which Rena took full advantage of and use it to push him over the ledge, with abit of her telekentic powers; "Oops....Next" she said edging them on. Another swung his sword at her. She bent forward to aviod the tactic, but he soon turned the blade doward which she swayed over the opposite bringing her leg up into a half-round house kick missing just barley. He jugged at her mid section reapeadly trying to hit his mark. she dodge his flawed attempts but then two more of the men, one with and axe the other with a large chained ball, enter the brawl swinging and twirling their object furiously. She dodge the first three attacks but was struck by the bearer of the sword. He cut her arm, deep! she kicked his face using it as force to fly back into the halls of the inn's sleeping courters where the weapons would be harder to swing. 'Damnit! Im not even at full strenght to take on these men... and with this cut to my arm...ugh, theres only one thing..' she thought as she unsummoned her jasmine scythe.

She then put both of her hands together and closed her eyes; Seeing this as a chance to strike, two of the eager menions charged at her! "AHHHHH!" they screamed both holding small daggers pointing them towards what they thought was going to be an easy kill, but when they got to about a third of the way Rena opened her eyes, and its as though it happened in slow motion, she opened her hands and pointed forward and everything in front of the electric blast was completely obliterated!!! Althought only the two men where completely destroyed, some of the other men where shocked, semi-burned, or some just plain disappeared before the blast even went off; she then ran towards the beginning of the staircase ledge to see more of the men running up to meet her. "Damnit...we dont have time for this.." she said looking over the railing to see what the boy was doing...
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah_Grim
-Newbie Plus-
Aaliyah_Grim

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Current Positions: [Hitanoma Inn]

Kenshin's neck snapped to the door as the men entered like a mob of angry geese. 'Hm...this won't end well...' he thought, shifting his weight to his left leg just in case he had to snap his right leg up. Kenshin's thoughts traveled as he stared at the leader, the man reminded him of a raging hungry hippo. Fat, ugly, and mean. This made his top lip stitch slightly. The female had snapped him out of it with her precious whisper. Kenshin couldn't keep his blue eyes from sucking every last detail out of her face.

'Wait a minute....we are going to wha?' He thought in a panic. Those were alot of men, and there were two of them. 'awesome' he thought to himself, 'we will save the town and mr. krabbs...I mean the people.' Then it hit him! Literally! A chair came fly right towards Kenshin, clonking him directly in the head. He stumbled back, looking for the woman who had been upstairs. "Damnit..." He muttered to himself. "Which one of you through that chair at me?!" He yelled to the group standing in front of him. The crowd fell silent, looking at one another as if Kenshin was crazy.

The group of men let out a war cry running towards Kenshin with their weopons propped and ready. Kenshin's blue eyes widened, letting out a yellp. "Ok it's not that important!!" he screamed, launching himself in the air with his right foot. While in mid air, he began to run stepping on the heads of the heated men. "OO EE OO Sorry!" he yelled down, a giant frown on his face. Spinning down in the middle of the group, Kenshin landed squatting, his right hand keeping him steady. All the men turned, surrounding him like more angry hippos! "OO....did I piss you off?" The men yelled again, lurching foward to take a swing at him.

Shifting his hand from under him, he pushed hard against the floor to launch his body towards the least bit of the men. His legs straightened to where he was like a bullet shooting towards his prey. Kenshin pumbled through the men, a blade grazing his cheek slightly. He skidded against the floor, twirling himself up quickly, turning back to the group of men in a tiger stance. "Bring it!" he said with a grim look across his lips. The men rushed, one throwing their axe straight for Kenshin's shoulder. Kenshin reached up, grabbing the handle barely to send it flying right back with a bigger force. The blade cut through the man's skull, baracading its way into another's chest.

Kenshin ran forward two steps, launching up to grab hold of a chandelear. Rocking forward with a big force, he flew off, split kicking two men to the ground before landing on his feet. "WOO! That all ya got?" He laughed, bringing his right leg up as high as it could go to slam a man's head into the floor. Kenshin's right hand formed a paw, striking into a man's chest, launching him through a window. "Rawr!" Kenshin barked at the other's, forsely moving his arms with his feet like a tiger. "Mew!" He smile brightly.

'Five more to go,' Kenshin thought to himself. 'I'm guessing after this I won't be getting wheaties, I will be getting a kick out the village.' A light clicked on in his small demented mind. A smirk pulled at his lips, as he reached for the milk on his belt, "You guys thirsty?" He asked, unbottling the gourd. The first man struck along with the second, both swinging their swords down on him. Kenshin caught them on his lethered wrist, blood forming from other the thick cloth. Twisting quickly from under it, he kicked one sword from out of the man's hand, the same leg grabbing his shoulder in a lock. Kenshin poked the top of the gourd into his mouth. "Wanna sip?" He laughed, removing his wrist from the sword to swiftly chop at the other's neck. The man instently slept, falling in Kenshin's arm, "Ooo...big boy! Have fun!" He removed his leg from the man's shoulder pushing the slept one onto him.

The two men fell apon eachother, their position making Kenshin laugh. The top man's crotch was pressed against the gourd, making it go deeper into the others mouth as he screamed up bubbles. Kenshin laughed unbarrably loud, the last three men creeping closer, to tap on his shoulder. He blinked and looked at the men, yellping in shock. Kenshin sent four quick nice blows into each of their necks, all of them falling to their backs at the same time. Kenshin looked up and over to see what the female was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal   RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG: Tales of the JuSod Crystal
Page 1 of 1