Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

RPG: The Day of Genesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genkotsu Aisuru
Senior Mod
Genkotsu Aisuru

RPG: The Day of Genesis Empty
PostSubject: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Weather: Sunny, but Humid

~Era/Setting

As Genesis is the meaning of the beginning, in this story it is the meaning of destruction and then new birth. But not birth that is a bliss to the human nature, a birth that's sole purpose it to devour humanity. New years is just around the corner and had seemed that a local research facility has produced a chemical that could help the armies. They had created a biological weapon that would entirely obliterate the existence of any inhabitants, but instead of using this for the good of mankind; one of the scientists had been bitten by a monkey who had gotten into the chemical and soon after the whole facility had been infected with the virus. Soon after the beasts have been released into the city where a new dawn of darkness has risen.

~The Story

As said before, a research facility had been constructing biological weapons so they may sell to the armies and use for war. But one of the test animals for other researches had escaped and found themselves inside a room that had the chemicals, one of the animals had been a primate and he'd then tip over a cylinder of the chemical inside it. To later lick the liquid on the ground then moments later die from it; but the strange thing was that after a few seconds the monkey had died. It had started to move and soon in no time it had started it's way out of the room in a sluggish movement. The dead creature had soon found a research that was looking for the animals that had escaped; thinking the monkey was still normal and such, the researcher had bent down to pick up the creature until he seen the deformed body of the creature. But it was too late, the creature lunged itself at the researcher and bit him. A single bite had caused the male to died and soon later revive into a monster. It only took a few hours for the whole facility to become infect and soon the dead had started for the city. But there is a secret behind this facility and it's research; because the cages of the animals didn't look like they were busted out. More like they were released.

~Types of Zombies

Type A: Type A is the first pair of zombies that were made and they are also named the Pawns. They will devour anything in their wake, some may just let the prey become a predator. But when they are traveling in packs, they will completely devour that person or people.

Type B: Type B is a form of the zombies that have evolved from type a, where they are faster and smarter then their original selves. They are capable of using hand held weapons such as bats, hockey sticks, swords, sheath of swords, and etc. If you find yourself cornered by these type of zombies, good luck getting out because are a lot stronger then the Type A ones.

True Biological Weapons(TBW): These creatures are the truth behind the research, the people they used to be were criminals wanted for murder and rape and such. The ones behind the facility had fonded themselves greatly and built these creatures to become the ultimate weapons of war. Each of their bodies are different then the other and uglier then the other; also it is rumored that there are one of each in a certain location of the city. The weapons on their bodies are allowed to be used after they have been killed.

Last edited by Genkotsu Aisuru on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/SuperSonic_Boom
Genkotsu Aisuru
Senior Mod
Genkotsu Aisuru

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

A normal day within the simple life of the metropolis; seemed like nothing could disturb this peaceful environment. But something was about to turn the tables of reality itself, a world of mankind will seize to exist. A young male had appeared leaving the local high school of Tokyo, Japan; he of course wore the uniform provided and needed to wear for the school. But he had modified his Japanese high school uniform and had teal colorings on the labels and the buttons were now a bright and shiny looking silver. He wore the buttons up until the two last top ones, also with a slightly skinny type of pants to go with the uniform. His hair had been like a Mohawk, but it trailed down with a mixture of spiked hair and a faded Mohawk; a few parts of the top was dyed teal and the rest was pitch black colored.

He didn't seem to be carrying a bag with him because he thought he didn't need it. So, anyways; as he had started to walk out of the school. The male had then heard and explosion around the corner; but not only heard it, the explosion had shot it's smoke and fiery assault at the each of the corner. With that, the male had dashed to the corner to see a tipped bus that was too on fire. He'd then later realize that figures had started to move from within the bus, where it was when he realized the figures were people. Moaning and growling a creature like way, the humans had seemed to have turned themselves into the dead. The dead that which walked as if alive, this had first startled the male; but then when the dead had started his way, he turned around to see the similar types of accidents happen around him.

More and more of the dead had started to walk among the living, feeding on the living. Screams from the ones that were being feed upon; soon when he had realized it the masses of the dead had surrounded him and were all moving in their slow pace to feed on him. But when that happened, the male would speak to himself and then increase the tone of his voice to all.
"Tsh. What is this? You think I'm going to die here? Incorrect, I will send your bodies to the afterlife so you may rest in peace!" After that he had dashed forward to the mob of zombies and leap into the air to only twirl his body and then land a kick downwards the monsters. From there on, the male had been fighting the masses of Zombies from left and right; none could reach the male had he was a master in the style of all fighting. He also quickly learned from the previous kills of these creatures, that if your bitten; your life will soon end and you will end up as one of them. So he had made sure that he didn't use any grappling attacks towards them.

Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Time: [Mid-day ---> late afternoon.]
Status: [Making her way to eastern town of the city; in a seemingly abandoned office.]
Current Positions: [Somewhere near a school ---> office]
Party: [Alone.]

Running down an alley near a building that overlooked the city, Kai Namkamora made her way to the end of the path; she was stopped dead in her tracks when she seen all the explosions and people running and screaming from being attack by the living dead; Kai turned her head back to see that she was still being chased by her pursuers. "This can not be happening..." she said in panic starting to run again. Kai gotten as far as the other crub before she looked over her shoulder to see a young boy fighting off a large mob of the infected creatures. "What the hell is he doing?! Even with my electricty i can't handle a mod that big...he's crazy..." she added running into a building with the door smashed in.

'I need to rest, my powers are drainging me!' she thought walking up the stairs with caution in every breathe. When she reached the top of the stairs she came to the peek and looked around anxiously trying to find something moving. Her blade in hand she walks into what is now left of an office. Scattered debree everywhere; books, papers, files, folders, and even computers scattered all around the floor. Walls bashed in, and cubicals shattered. Kai slowly walks towards an office that seemed to be 'safe'; "God please...i need to rest...tell me they have moved.." she stopped moving and talking when she heard sounds coming from a cubical across the hall.

She lifted her sword, readying herself for whatever may launch out at her, 'I don't have time for this!' she thought using her telekensis to move the wall away reavealing a type B zombie eating a woman; "GOD DAMN you..." she said before charging at the creature and with one slice cutting his head completely off. Kai then looked over at the woman who still seemed to be alive. [WOMAN]: "Please..." she coughed on her own blood, "I will..." Kai replied as she lifted her sword and brought it down in the middle of the dying woman's head. Her eyes now closed. Her body now still.

'I...I dont understand...why is this happening..' she thought sitting down in the room across from where she just killed the woman. She had closed the blinds, shut the windows, and locked the door in the office; trying to keep her moving to a minium. 'My brother...please...let him be safe god, i beg you...he's only nine, don't take him away from me...' she thought allowing one tear to roll down her cheek before she wiped it off and tried to get some sort of rest to regain her strenght.

Last edited by Gemini Judgement on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: The Case Begins...   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Time: [Mid-day ---> late afternoon.]
Current Positions: Close to a School ---> In an Abandoned House
Party: [With his Partner]

It seemed like a usual Crime Scene, thats if the victim had been bitten by a group of 3-4 creatures and covered the room with blood. The smell of Death and blood intoxicated the area making it hard to find any clues except for the direction of the killers which show their foot prints heading back outside.

L and his partner had gone over the house twice but could only find two bodies, one had bullet holes all over its body; a few in the head/skull area while the other seemed to of died from lost of blood. L picked up the gun the victim was using and checked the chamber seeing it was empty... "interesting..." His eyes scanned the room as he put the gun in his holster as his partner came across a case and opened it slowly. Inside the case was a few rounds of ammo, a pair of hand guns and a Shotgun. The two looked over the weapons wondering what the victim was doing with such weapons especially this close to a school went a loud explosion happened outside. L ran over to the window opening the blinds as he notices two buses at the ends of the street were one fire. "What happening..." said his partner before he stopped talking as an errie sound came from outside. Moaning and groans came from all around as L watched people who should be dead walking down the street, some were even on fire but didn't even seem to care to notice.

"This isnt good...I dont think he'll mind if we take those guns now do you..." L quickly notice the man on the ground was moving just as his partner had loaded the hand gun and shoot at the creature. "Really L...I dont think he'll give a damn..." His partner smirks before throwing him the other hand gun and ammo before loading the shotgun and grabbed all they could and made their way out into the streets to find somewhere safer to regroup...
Back to top Go down
Genkotsu Aisuru
Senior Mod
Genkotsu Aisuru

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am

"Damn you ugly son of a b****!"That had been the only he had said as he was fighting the large mob of zombies, completely cornered by the pack of wild beasts. All wanting for his body, but fat chance that was going to happen, Genkotsu had then roundhouse kick another zombie and cracks it's skull. Another type a zombie had lunged itself towards Genkotsu, but Genkotsu quickly turn around and kicks the head of the creature right off. It had seemed something was going on in the past, his investigation to find a clue to go to the future has come a halt, now he must find the source of this outbreak before it gets too chaotic. So it is time for the male to release a bit of the superhuman abilities he is capable of unleashing. But for this small mob of zombies, he would only use a low class rate of his power. So that was when a thick fog had started to manifest from the males body, a cold feel had started to consume the air; the weather itself had started to change and become colder.

The perfect weather for these dead creatures, but it was also the perfect obliteration as well. Soon the body of the male had disappeared within the fog and the creatures all lunged themselves towards him. They did in fact grab for the male, started to bite down onto him; but the only problem it was a fake. A clone that was created from a technique knowns 'Embodiment', it will create a ice clone of the original figure; but within the clone contained a large amount of spiritual energy that was ready to be set off when the creatures had started to bite on it. When they had done this, Genkotsu had appeared running out of the fog by kneeing a zombie in the face and in a slow motion pace he had landed on the ground and started to run once again. He ran far as he can and then a large explosion had erupted within the fog, but when that had happened, the fog had dispersed and what showed left was piles and piles of the dead into pieces.

Genkotsu was shot forward from the wave of the explosion, he fall on the hard pavement in front of him. But he was smiling while he was getting up and started to speak to himself.
"Thats what you get you filthy punks!" Then he had looked up in front of him to see a few more of them coming his way. He'd look to his left and see a crowbar, picking it up he'd then dash towards the creature and pop one in the dead; down for the count. But this was tiring him out, he needed to find a place to rest and fast. That was when he had looked to his right and saw a ladder leading up to a house, he'd run up to it and started up the ladder and then he went through the window; locking it up and adjusted his eyes to the dark. But he had heard moaning in the room and knew something else was in here, giving a sigh the male had released the same fog within the building.

The fog also had a a side effect, it would give the location of other being within it and it had detected about four figure bent down before Genkotsu. Seems like they were feeding until Genkotsu shouted towards them.
"Hey! F*** Off!" He'd then throw the crowbar into one of their heads, blindfolded by the pitch blackness because adjusting his eyes did nothing. Then he'd break a neck of the second one and the third and fourth were coming at him. But he'd then leap into the air and hook both of their heads with his leg and pulled them back until a pop was heard, telling him both of their necks had broken. Then Genkotsu had walked over to the window that revealed the city and streets and saw the chaos that was going on. He thought in his head that he had to get to the subway so he can get his belt, he didn't want to carry it around with him because he thought he didn't need it. He also must find others that can help him that can cover his back, but now he must rest.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:22 am

Time: [Late afternoon ---> early night.]
Status: [Making her way to eastern town of the city; in a seemingly abandoned office.]
Current Positions: [Somewhere near a school ---> office]

Kai finds herself drifting off dreaming about her brother and the day before this major diaster happened.

{FLASH BACK --- DREAM}
Hayabusa: Broher
Jacori: Hayabusa's Father
Kai: Me

"But I dont want to go over 'his' house; he smells funny and he never has any peanut butter!" he says looking at his older sister with a sad expression; "Hayabusa we went over this a thousand times...he's your father and the courts have ordered me to allow him visitation rights! That means you HAVE to go, even if he smells funny!" she adds picking him up and hugging him tightly. "Would it help if i said that i was going to miss you every second of the two days that your going to be gone?" she said smiling at him as they both walked to her car. "Not really...i miss mom, she wouldn't make me go..." he states looking at the floor. "Hayabusa...please.." she says putting him into the car and buckling his seat beat.

Kai turns on the radioand sets off for the freeway down a couple of blocks. The news caster is talking about some recent event; a break out of some sort, but she pays no mind looking at Hayabusa's sad face in the backseat of her car. 'Poor kid, my poor little brother has been through alot to only be nine, and with his growing ability its only going to get rougher....i wish i could help ease the pain but im doing the best that i can; i wish mom didnt die on me...i miss her!' she thought making a right at the freeway entrance. "Maybe things will be different if you just try Haya...you remember what mom always says right?" she looks into the mirror and sees him look up and they both say "An event in time will only affect us if we let it change who we are!", "Exactly!" she added making a left at the freeway exit.

They pulled up to a empty parking, that was the meeting place. "He's supposed to be here already and i have to go to work in twenty-minutes" Kai adds looking around at all the passing cars, and trucks. Her phones rings, "Hello?!" she answers "Where are you?! I mean honestly was i not clear about having to go to work?! You have five mintues or im taking Hayabusa and we are going home and ill find a babysitter....five minutes" she adds slamming her phone shut. She shakes her head in disbeliefe and then looks at Hayabusa before realizing a car entering the parking lot.

"Let the death sentence commence..." Hayabusa states getting his bags from his sister's car; "Jesus Christ Jacori! Would it kill you to be on time?!" Kai adds throwing a bag at the man. "Well sorry Kai, there was things i had to do to prepare for him coming..." Jacori states giving her a look until looking at Hayabusa. "You ready big guy?!" Jacori adds with a playful tone, and Hayabusa simply replied "Im not a 'big guy'...and no im not ready..". Kai then walks over to Jacori's car with her brother and buckles him in, "Promise me you wont give him too much of a hard time!" Kai says kissing Hayabusa on the forehead. "I promise..." he states looking down, "And no powers..." she whispers in his ear. "Remember mom..." she says closing the door. She watched them drive off and got back into her car and went to work as usual.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

"I can't believe i just let him go, and he didnt even want to go..." she whispered now sitting up with her back against the wall. 'What was i thinking?' she thought sitting there listening for any sound that would indicate an unwanted visitor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: ...How did this happen   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 am

The streets were covered with the undead and few of the living who would soon become monsters just like them. The most terrifying thing was the sound...for such a busy place it was quite except for the sound of the dead...or the dieing. Explosions kept going off from cars crashing or other strange means. There was only a few remaining hours of daylight before these monsters would control the night.

L and his partner made their way across the street dodging the monster as they tried to save their ammo for those they couldn't avoid. "We nee somewhere we can call headquaters" said kazka as he looked around before looking back at L who was drawing a circle on a wall. "Release!" as the wall glowed and part of it faded into nothing. With nothing more than a glace the two entered the building before L sealed it back up. They took a look around before speaking again. "Do you really think anyone is at headquaters? most are probably out there fighting or already dead..." he spoke before pulling out a laptop and placing it on the table as Kazka went to make sure the place as safe while added his own defensive.

"When the world goes to hell where do you go..." he sighed as he opened his mail wondering if the others had any luck with this case. No one else had reported in meaning one of two things that he really didnt have time for, instead he posted what he had learned from these creatures and wished them luck. "Seems we're alone for now Kazka..." just as he said that he heard gun shoots and ran after where his partner had gone to see him struggling with one of these monster. "L!" he called as the monster almost bit him till L shoot in clear blank in the face. "...From now on we stay together...understand" he said before walking kazka back to the main room and started setting up traps with his seals, within the building that would only target the dead...
Back to top Go down
Genkotsu Aisuru
Senior Mod
Genkotsu Aisuru

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Genkotsu had soon looked through his pants if he could find it; it meaning the device that allows him to activate his motorcycle that was parked nearby. Camouflaged of course so the people wouldn't steal it or nothing, but while he looking for this device through his pockets. He heard screams coming from behind the door of this room, he looked through the little hole that was kept on every door made; there he saw a mob of the dead come and one of them had been holding a bat-like weapon in it's hands. But then out of no where a large weapon was revealed, it had been the leader of this region; A True Biological Weapon had made an appearance in the building of Genkotsu. So with that he knew he must barricade the doors with the furniture, first starting with a table and then a couple chairs. After that a closet that was nearby, but something like this couldn't keep a TBW from getting in; so the door had started to pound and almost come off their hinges. Genkotsu knew he couldn't face this creature just yet, so when he got a feel for of a square like object; he knew it was the device and quickly pressed the button that was on it.

The button had soon activated the motorcycle, the camouflage that was planted on the machine had suddenly dispersed, soon to reveal the machine. With that already done, the machine raced out of the area it was parked; when it left the area, it had run over a few zombies. But that was the solution, the problem was when the door had appeared to break and the ugly monster behind the door was reaching inside for something. It had been only seconds later did Genkotsu hear the motorcycle come down the street, running of zombies in it's wake. But then it had happened, the door was busted open and the TBW had appeared before Genkotsu; this creature was carrying a large sword in one of his hands and then other was an attached machine rifle with a red beam light that shined down on Genkotsu's chest. But that was when the male had given out a smirked and spoke to the creature in a sadistic tone of voice.
"It seems you have too late! My ride happens to be coming for me and i bid you a duo." Genkotsu then waved at the creature to only quickly turn and leap through the window that was behind him.

But doing so, he'd curl his body into a ball and crash through the glass; then he'd extend his body when he was falling down the building to only see his motorcycle coming to his rescue. In a slow motion pace the motorcycle had arrived and the body of the man had landed on the machine; then time had returned to normal and the machine shot itself forward. But his troubles didn't end there, the TBW had also jumped through the window and had landed on the ground where a mob of zombies were at. Upon collision to the ground, the creature had killed the zombies by only his feet and had started to run as fast it can to catch up with Genkotsu. The large blade that it carried was scratching on the ground, but Genkotsu was still racing his way so he can reach the subway; he needed his belt so he could fight this creature. If only there were other people out there could help get to his location.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Time: [Early night ---> mid-night.]
Status: [Making her way to eastern town of the city to the nearest subway; the city streets]
Current Positions: [Near Fifth St. & Kamio Dr. ---> Going to the Lovely Ln Subway Entrance]

Kai sat there for about ten minutes before she heard a a crash coming from a bulding across from hers; She immedately ran to the window and peek out of it to see a boy jumping onto a motorcycle and then speeding off with a large machine type creature chaisng after him. "What the hell is that thing?" she said lowly. She stepped away from the window and picked up her sword. Kai took a big breath and unlocked the door. She carefully opened the door ever so gently and stepped back from it; she allowed herself five more minutes before she approached the door again. Nothing seemed to be here, so she got a move on it and headed out the smashed up door that she came in.

There where still a few lingering zombies that didn't seem to pay her any mind, and kept eating the remains of what was left of the humans they attacked. She tried to be a silent as she could creeping around corners with the easiest of movements. 'Now how the hell am i gonna get to the Lovely Ln subway station?' she thought as she came upon a small group of zombies that were standing in the middle of parking lot. It was strange behavior she hadn't seen before, the zombies where still; almost in a daze. She didn't stay long to see if they were going to start moving again. Kai came up to this SUV that had the driver door open, it seemed safe but she knew that something could be in the back and then she asked herself, 'Do i really want to drive that thing and have every zombie in the city after me?' and kept running towards the next block.

When she stopped again to catch her breathe, she leaned against a large wall that was made out of wood and bolts. It was cold to the touch, and as she pressed her body against it she could hear something on the other side. She knew it was the zombies but something was different, it was like they were talking, a different language she had never heard before; she listened harder placing her ear completely on the wooden wall trying to catch what she thought was a conversation between a group of them. Moans, grunts, a piercing yells was all she could hear, but it seemed that they were in a continous stream so she was pretty sure it was some form of communication. 'Great! Now the damn things can talk?!' she thought as she futher investigated the wall and found a hole in the lower area, she bent down in with the help of the light coming from a light across the way she could see 4 figures. She knew they were dead, 'But what were they doing together in a group?' she thought backing away from the wall slowly.

She turned around and start running down the street againt trying her hardest to remain silent; she sheethed her weapon and tied it to her back giving her a better balance to run with more accuracy. Although she was making great time, the subway station was almost another 10 blocks from her current position of Felix Ave & Normandie St. 'Damnit, what if the station stopped all together?' she thought as she walked into a half lit alley way; 'It doesnt matter, its the only way that ill even come remotely close to my brother's father house' she thought looking up at the street sign.

BOOM!!! Another car exploded in her area; she stopped to look around; she could see a large group in the distance and started to run. They werent onto her yet but if one of them caught wind of her theres no way she could take them all on by herself. She came to the corner of Fifth st and Kamio Dr. and ran into a large house that was seemingly abandoned, or so she thought. It was her surprised that she walked into the house and there were 4 type a zombies in the living room area eating on a family of 3; a small child, and her parents. 'Damnit' she thought reaching up for her weapon as she closed the door. "Well lets party..." she added readying herself. She couldnt use her electric powers because the group outside would surely hear it, so it was her sword and telekensis;

The first one charged at her, she took it out by letting it run right into her blade and with a clean cut to his neck the head fell right off. The other two ran to her as well switching from side to side as one aimed for her face and the other for her legs; With her power she forced one into the wall making him bend his neck as he flew through it, before moving to the right and allowing the other to run into the stiarcase; she ran to the hall with the zombie on her heels and with a immediate stop she turned around as the zombie colliaded with her blade. Although he didnt die, she push him off with her telekensis and then charged at him to finish the the move, completely removing his head. "Three down...one to go.." she said out of breathe making her way back to the living room only to find that the fourth zombie had disappeared altogether. "Well, i guess thats it for show and tell..." she smirked walking over to the family that was in sherr pieces with very little of anything left at all. "Wow, poor bastards never had a chance..." she added walking over to the stairs and making her way to the room that was near the street. Looking at the window she could see that the mob had passed ravaging the near by houses. "Lets pray they won't come here..." she mumbled under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: Art of war   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 am

Time: [Night]
Status: [Holding current position/making shelter/stacking up!]
Current
Positions: [Run down house (abandoned)]
Party: [Partner: Kazka]

Night had fallen around them as the two sealed off the room from the outside as L drew marking all over the place making sure the two would be-able to work in peace from any unwelcome guest. He had left his laptop turned on in case someone from the outside would contact them making sure to keep it charging knowing they would have to be gone by morning if not sooner. His partner had gather all the metal and steel from the house they were hiding out in as he placed it into piles on the table. The two continued to work as they could sense the worst was going on outside.

Their resources were limited and some of their ammo was already used up on the way to get to the house plus in making sure no one else was bunking with them. L could use his Alchemy to transform one material into another, one object into another. As kazka stood watch L had drew a small circle on the table as he turned scarps of metal and dirt into bullets and shells. Next he took out his hands guns and placed them in the circle. "They need to beable to hold more ammo...and be stronger along with quicker firing speed..." He closed his eyes collecting a few spare materials and placed it near the guns, he raised his hands as energy surrounded the guns reshaping them. Once the smoke cleared L looked down at his work as the guns looked brand new and powerful.

The sound of an expulsion and broken glass shook the area as a loud sound filled the outside. The two looked at each other and knew time was short before their hideout would be found. L quicken his work making enough ammo for them for a few days along with means to carry it all along with updating Kazka's shotgun into a hydra model which was able to shoot three shells at once with a wider range. As he worked Kazka searched the apartment for food and water after finding a backpack he started loading it up knowing the longer they go the more change food and water would shorten.

It had seemed hours had passed and the two were growing tired L had fallen asleep at the computer while kazka kept watch moving quietly as the sounds from the outside came and went. The two had built a fort but it could be taken over in a second if a huge group attacked them. Kazka knew they had to find help but how... Than it hit him, he found an old radio near by and gather a few more items. He wrote his idea down for L to work on when he woke up hoping he could pull it off.

Few hours later when L woke up he nodded to Kazka to get some rest. L noticed the radio and the note and read it and quickly understood what his partner wanted him to do. He took the radio taking it apart as he used his powers to work it into a transmitter using his laptop to hack into the remaining powered audio systems he broadcast a message.

"Remaining survivors...those of you who have escaped the dead...I am L. You might not know me but time is short, if you wish to live to see another day we need to stand together and fight these monster. If you can move meet me at the subway station by day break, bring what you can if anything if not just make it their safety. We're getting out of here...

The message cut off and knew they had to move as soon as kazka was rested as he continued to make enough supply for anyone else they might run into...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: The Day of Genesis   RPG: The Day of Genesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG: The Day of Genesis
Page 1 of 1