Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake! Empty
PostSubject: List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake!   List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:35 pm

As the title says List the TOP 3 "Playstation" games that you wish they would remake for the new generation of playstation.

My list is:

1. Legend of the Dragoons - This game has to be by far one of the best RPGs that playstation came up with; no offence to the FF team but this game rocks and i think it truly embodies what an rpg should be about!

2. Bloody Roar Series - Talk about your butt kicking, animal changing, combo busting fighters! Have you ever been fighting someone and wished you could turn into a BUNNY?? Well this game totally made that possible, it was some cute , adorbale bunny..it was one that if you were caught bad mouthing off to her she would do more then just put you in your place!! lol threat

3. Parasite Eve - Which is just a less fightening version of resident evil; some knock offs are just horrible but this had a pretty decent storyline, juicy plot, and even some really great character designs...not to mention that you could use powers that you didnt know you have because of some sort of parasite going around!! Shocked ----> Laughing ----> Very Happy

Yours are??? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake!   List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

My list is:

1. The Legend of Dragoon - You already said everything that needs to be said, ^^ *points up*

2.Final Fantasy VII - I played it wen the graphics were crap and couldn't let go until I finished all 4 of those discs, so pretty it up and I might just die from the amazing story they wrote that interwove some pretty crazy twists and turns, not the mention the amazing cast of characters, ^^

3. MediEvil - Ok this one should be higher up but I'm an RPG nut, so those two went first. THIS one is by far the most entertaining, senseless beating game i played on the PS, I mean, u run around just smashing things up, and the main character and cast could not have been better, with an array of weapons that fits perfectly into its time, and UR A SKELETAL CHAMPION KNIGHT! ^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediEvil

Last edited by Devoidark on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: my list   List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 am

here my list and ill try not to name ones already named lol

Resident evil- (all of em): think about it gamecube and the wii got the better graphic verisons of resident evil 1 and they also got Zero which we never got on the ps Sad. it'll be cool to see them all again on the ps3 with upgraded graphic and trophies ^_^.

hmm that could be three but lets see...

GTA 3- vice city: do i need to say why lol

Legend of Legia or something like that where u went around to these trees and gave them powers to push away the mist. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake!   List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List the TOP 3 Playstation Games You Wish They Would Remake!
Page 1 of 1