Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

So...what you going to go see?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

So...what you going to go see? Empty
PostSubject: So...what you going to go see?   So...what you going to go see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I dont know about the rest of you but... Resident evil: After-Life in 3d? Hit or miss im going...wanna come? ^_^

1. I hope its good after the flop of Last Air bender and Krate kid...im losing faith in movies.

Before you get on me answer me this...

HAVE YOU SEEN THE CARTOON! if you have than you two must of been offended by that movie and i can see why they really dropped avatar from the title because of how badly it told the story of AANG and team avatar...

and the other movie...well its been so long since i saw the original and i love Jackie Chan and smith's kid but i just wasn't feeling that movie (might also been the fact we had a major let down that night and made magic the gathering references during the movie...)

Also i dont think Resident evil going to be any better but it has zombies... so its worth my money lol.
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: So...what you going to go see?   So...what you going to go see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:45 pm

i was supposed to go see Resident Evil today but since plans got changed up im going to see it tomorrow with a group of friends!!
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: nice   So...what you going to go see? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 am

i was it yesturday in 3D ^_^ it was a good movie hun
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah_Grim
-Newbie Plus-
Aaliyah_Grim

PostSubject: Re: So...what you going to go see?   So...what you going to go see? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah ganna go see resident evil today!
Lol resident evil seems to never fail me so I think it'll be a good movie, I hope it pwns ass!!
lol! And as fer the last airbender movie...
I was SO Frickin Infuriated with that movie! The basically insulted the Avatar and the creator of it! That director can suck on a nut fer ruining a movie that coulda been awesome! !@#$%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what you going to go see?   So...what you going to go see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...what you going to go see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the White Lotus :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: