Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

Is there are good horror anime out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

Is there are good horror anime out there? Empty
PostSubject: Is there are good horror anime out there?   Is there are good horror anime out there? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:52 am

I really wanna start getting into more "darker" themed anime out there; umm i always love the fantasy stuff and sci-fi stuff but is there any good horror series i can sink my teeth into? Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: Is there are good horror anime out there?   Is there are good horror anime out there? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Umm, i think "Hell Girl" is horror and "When They Cry", but im not sure bout that last one. Some really good ones i think are horror but could be psychological thrillers are "Ergo Proxy", "Serial Experiments Lain" and "Paranoia Agent". ^^
Back to top Go down
Badou_Nails
Senior Mod
Badou_Nails

PostSubject: Re: Is there are good horror anime out there?   Is there are good horror anime out there? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am

Rain, Elfen Lied, Vampire Princess Miyu, Pet Shop of Horrors start with those and if you want even darker i'll give them to you XD oh and watched Hellsing the OVA not the regular one
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

PostSubject: Re: Is there are good horror anime out there?   Is there are good horror anime out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Wow thanks for all the insight!! Im totally going to look into some of those! And i guess ill come back if i need more!!! LMAO

(as if that isnt enough to last about a year or two!! lol! ---> coocoo -----> doof )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there are good horror anime out there?   Is there are good horror anime out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there are good horror anime out there?
Page 1 of 1