Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

Favorite Book?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

Favorite Book? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Book?   Favorite Book? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 am

Hmmmm, since I'm a lover of literature thought I'd post here. My favorite book would be The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, about a young clone who is being raised by a wealthy man named "El PatrĂ³n". It is a story about the struggle to survive as a free individual. So peoples, whats your favorite book or books?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

Favorite Book? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book?   Favorite Book? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 pm

My favorite book is prophecy of the stones. Its about three girls who's fates are intertwined as they recieve these 3 stones that match their names; Jade, Opal, & Amber. They all have their individual stories at the beginning but as the story progresses they start becoming closer and gradually become stronger and wiser. Its a great read.
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net

Favorite Book?
Page 1 of 1