Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

Whats your favorite Romance / love story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

Whats your favorite Romance / love story Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite Romance / love story   Whats your favorite Romance / love story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Renton Thurston X Eureka
From Eureka Seven

Eureka Seven one of my favorites, the story of Renton Thurston growing up and living his dream and finding the girl he loves. Its a difficult battle for him to both to stay alive and try to win her heart but that's what makes it so good to watch and see him try to get through to her.
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Romance / love story   Whats your favorite Romance / love story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 am

YES, I love E7 too, even with those slow parts. But after ep. 26, where Eureka finally admits shes into Renton, it just gets better, ^^. My top would prob be Taiga Aisaka and Ryuji Takasu from Toradora!. Tsundere FTW!
Back to top Go down
Badou_Nails
Senior Mod
Badou_Nails

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Romance / love story   Whats your favorite Romance / love story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Zero no Tsukaima
enough said XD
cute, adorable, whips?
XD oh well That dog brings it on himself (inside the anime joke)
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Romance / love story   Whats your favorite Romance / love story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Inuyasha has to be by far my favorite anime romance :3

it totally shows how love can pretty much overcom anything... Rolling Eyes even boys that dont listen! lol

E7 is a good love story but i think its the fact of being different and being in love that really gives this story meaning; other then that i kinda lose track of the storyline.. 08 its always so loopy and deep!
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Romance / love story   Whats your favorite Romance / love story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite Romance / love story
Page 1 of 1