Order of the White Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the White Lotus

Welcome to the Lotus Flower Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello to all our NEW MEMBERS; make sure you read all the FAQs, and post in the INTRODUCTION thread! (You make new friends and learn your way around the forum more quickly!) Happy Posting!
Play the forum games? Won a SPECIAL RANK? Make sure to notify your ADMIN for your Special Announcement Reward!
Noticed the new scrolling box, did you? Make sure to stay updated with the new, up and coming look for O.W.L!

List your favorite Fantasy Manga.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Empty
PostSubject: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 am

Mine has to be Black Bird!

I havent really gotten into but heres the summary:

There is a world of myth and magic that intersects ours, and only a special few can see it. Misao Harada can see these magical realms and frankly, she wants nothing to do with it. She'd just as soon ignore her special gift in favor of having a normal high school life and maybe getting a boyfriend.
One day, Misao is attacked by a demon, and her childhood friend Kyo suddenly re-appears to save her and tend to her cuts - with his tongue! It turns out Misao is the bride of prophecy, whose blood gives power to the demon clan who claims her. But most demons want to keep her power for themselves - by eating her! Now Misao is just trying to stay alive... and decide if she likes it when Kyo licks her wounds.

This has all my favorite elements in a fantasy: Love, Power, and of course FANTASY! Razz

Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Mine would be Satan666 or 666 Satan or O-Parts Hunter, whichever name you know it by, though its more Shounen then fantasy, but its a fantasy still. Umm... right heres the plot, ^^

Set in near future, it tells the story of Ruby, an ordinary girl, who became a treasure hunter after her life is changed dramatically when her father, who was also a treasure hunter, dies. Her objective is to find O-Parts: magical items hidden in ruins which grant people superhuman powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician), Angel, or Devil. She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio Freed who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world. Jio is hostile to her at first, but ends up traveling with Ruby as her bodyguard. When Ruby is attacked by an O.P.T., who claims to be Satan, Jio rushes to her rescue and a battle occurs. Initially they are on the losing side, but Jio releases his true power and is revealed to be not only an O.P.T., but the real Satan. Thus, the two continue to travel together in hopes of unlocking their pasts.

and the wiki site of course, ^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

My favorite is the fantasy is Yu Yu Hakusho. It has a good helping of demons, monster, battles, and fights to feed anyones fantasy hunger. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lotusflower.rpg-board.net
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Thats cool, I like yu yu hakusho...i honestly dont understand why they took it off the air?

Umm Devoidark that seems alittle scary; but i want to give it a look at.. 15 12
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 pm

lol, its not scary at all Jaded, alot of nice little comedic parts, and maybe some romance? idk, but its not scary, ^^
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm

My other favorite is Inuyasha; i dont think i have to explain what or why! Rolling Eyes Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Inuyasha should go over at romance IMO, but i guess it has a really nice fantasy background, ^^
Back to top Go down
Gemini Judgement
ADMIN GODDESS
Gemini Judgement

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Well its a fantasy romance; i mean honestly...it has demons in it!! Shocked how much more fantasy can you get?
Back to top Go down
Devoidark
--Sharp Shooter--
Devoidark

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 pm

lol, i know, but i really got more romance out of it then most anything. I mean, it is heavy on fantasy, but i was more into the romance part of it.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Diva
-NewbTube-
Jaded_Diva

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I think its alittle of both but leans more on the "love" of the story; but it still has a large amount of the fantasy aspect too..!!

IDK...its making my head hurt!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Senior Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Scott Pilgrim vs the world... amazing Book, good game and great movie. check out all three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List your favorite Fantasy Manga.   List your favorite Fantasy Manga. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List your favorite Fantasy Manga.
Page 1 of 1